FROM ORAL SPRAYS TO PAIN RUBS, LIFTREAT OFFERS A LINE OF NATURAL CBD PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLNESS
As CBD soars in popularity and the range of available CBD products expands, it’s understandable if health-conscious consumers want to learn more about this remarkable cannabis compound and how best to consume it. CBD actually has a long history of therapeutic uses. For instance, it’s been said that in the 1800s, Queen Victoria used it for menstrual cramps, and in animal studies from several decades past, CBD was shown to lessen anxiety and reduce the severity and frequency of seizures.
Until a few years ago, however, CBD-rich products were not widely available to consumers. So, most people who wanted to use CBD to manage pain or stress, or relieve insomnia, had to use it in conjunction with THC, the cannabis compound that gets you high. Nowadays, thankfully, there are more options.
Liftreat is committed to providing customers with some of the purest CBD products on the market. Unlike companies that use neurotoxic solvents in their extraction methods, thereby leaving unsafe residues behind, we make our CBD-rich products with natural and organic ingredients. That means, no GMOs, artificial additives, or thinning agents.
- CBD oral sprays – With delectable flavors like mint, mocha, berry and salted caramel, our fast-absorbing sprays are formulated for specific applications, so whether you want CBD for weight loss, pain relief, relaxation, or an energy boost, you can count on finding the exact spray you need.
- CBD oral drops – Made from 99 percent pure full-spectrum CBD oil, our drops are helpful for an impressive number of uses, including reducing nausea, suppressing muscle spasms, easing nicotine cravings, and much more.
- Pain management rubs – Whether you have minor muscles aches and soreness, or painful joint ailments, our deep-penetrating rubs are excellent topical relief solutions, effectively binding to the body’s cannabinoid receptors to deliver fast results.
- CBD for pets – At Liftreat, we love our furry friends, so we created a line of CBD products that not only boost their health and wellness, but can also lessen separation anxiety and melt away pain.
- CBD capsules – Available in liquid and powder forms, these CBD hemp capsules contain all the cannabinoids, terpenoids, and essential oils that have proven beneficial for optimal health and healing.
- CBD for skin care – Whether you want to rehydrate your skin or protect your new tattoo, our rich, creamy and complex CBD formulations will moisturize your skin intensely to leave it feeling silky smooth.
HOW CBD OIL CAN HELP YOU? WHAT IS CANNABIDIOL?
By Delilah Butterfield, 26 July, 2016
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds in the cannabis plant. Unlike the more famous molecule, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is completely nonpsychoactive.
Don’t expect to get “high” off of this organic chemical, however. CBD is all relaxation without intoxication.
While CBD still has an effect on your body, consuming CBD by itself isn’t going to send you on the cerebral adventure associated with THC. For decades, medical professionals and the general public overlooked CBD because psychoactive cannabis took center stage.